Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wives and Mothers I have a new found respect

I have no idea how they do it. Crystal is the most amazing person I know. Not only was she sweet enough to marry me, but she is the mother of our beautiful little girl. I don't know how she does it. She is at home full time which is hard in it self. Yet she has time to get packing, feed and take care of Ella, and still dinner is ready when i get home. I have never had to worry about anything. She gets up at night (and i help when she wakes me just so you know) But she does all this stuff and has no help during the day. Taking care of a baby is insanely hard. Especially when you have no family here. So I have to say, I admire her more and more everyday. Us guys could never go through all that. Nine months of being a prego, and then having to pretty much stop your life to take care of a little human. WOW. Thats all i got...WOW.
~Learning as I go~
One-T

1 comment:

Stephanie Raye said...

Hey. Hope ya'll had a safe trip. The pictures are up on Snapfish. www.akelagrace.snapfish.com.