Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Thoughts on "Deepness"

Ok so I just discovered a new blog. It is by one of my good friends from Kansas (Shout out to you Jake)
Anyway, he just blogged on being deep. And here I am in my office thinking about all that. I work hard I know. But serisously. He admits to not being deep, but at the same time he is one smart dude. Some of the conversations we would have about spiritual stuff, he knew what he was talking about and was not at all afraid to call people out on things. Which I admire. Anyway, I was thinking about this and reading other people's blogs, and some, not all, but some it seems are trying to hard to be deep. Now I am talking in the spiritual aspect of things. I read a lot of these and only have posted the ones on my page that I really like. Anyway, it seems to me that being "deep" is becoming more of a fad. Lets see who knows more about this or that. Hey...here is what I know. Sit down, it is "deep."
God is God. I am not. He always was and always will be. I dont understand a lot of what He does, but He is God so I will try to trust him. I read C.S. Lewis, because the man can write, and he tells stories. Some of his work, well it is way over my head. I like kids books. I learn more from them then I do all the "Spiritual" hoop law that is a must read in the Christian world.

Now dont all get annoyed, deep is good. Just not for everyone. So Jake, glad you brought that up. I too am not deep, and I am no longer going to sit in front of my computer wishing I had some amazing knowledge to give to all you people. I dont even know who all reads this.
~Learning as I Go~
One-T

No comments: