Monday, July 14, 2008

Modern Day Jonah......

I have been fighting this for a long time and just recently decided that fighting with God was pointless.....He is really working in my life right now and I am just not sure what direction I need go in. I know he is calling me in to some sort of ministry either youth, family, young adults or childre, not sure. We are still praying and not even sure what to look for or how to go about looking. I just know that I finally said yes to God, which feels great, just need to listen to see what He has in store. I feel like Jonah...I am not longer running, I am in the fish, and I am ready to get out......

~Learning as I go~
One-T

3 comments:

WICK said...

here's hopin' it spits you out somewhere in the midwest...hehe. :) God bless you as you follow His call brother....:)

Dan and Leigh said...

What have you decided? Which direction are you being called?

Ethiopianmomma said...

Hey! Give us an update already!
:)