Monday, April 21, 2008

ICE ICE BABY......

Ok, Leigh and Mindy you might be the only two who think this is as funny/cute as me but who cares.
So last night on the way home from church I found this really OLD CD that I burned a long time ago. Well the last song on the CD was Ice Ice Baby....I know old school. My wife and I were laughing that I even thought this song was cool enough to be on the cd, because it is a great cd. Anyway, Miss Ella was being VERY quiet...and anyone who knows my daughter knows she is ALWAYS babbeling. So we turned around and looked and this little girl was going to town dancing in her car seat. I mean she had her fist going, head shaking...and she was on beat. If was so funny. Of course as soon as she realized we were watching her and laughing she stopped. SO we turned around and watched her through the mirror. It was so funny and cute. So we played the song a few times. She loved it. We had a good laugh. Being a dad is fun....

~Learning As I Go~
One-T

2 comments:

WICK said...

your daughter is ghetto.

ha. i win. :)

Dan and Leigh said...

Love it! I'd pick her up for a football game and make her be my friend any day!